Admissions & Tuition
It is the mission of the Admissions Department of the College Internship Program to promote and facilitate the enrollment of students diagnosed with learning differences and high-functioning autism spectrum disorders deemed appropriate for admission. Applications are individually assessed to determine both eligibility and their fit within the student population.
- Diagnosis of Asperger’s, High-Functioning Autism, ADHD, Nonverbal, Dyslexia or other learning difference
- Low average to high intelligence
- Emotional, behavioral, and psychological stability
- Students must show independence with taking medications
- HS Summer Program: Students entering 10th, 11th and 12th grade in the fall and those who have graduated in the current year
- Beyond HS: High school graduates who have not yet reached the age of 27
Each application will be processed in the order it was received, once all materials have been fully received by our admissions office. If it is determined that your student is appropriate for CIP’s Summer Program, our admissions office will then contact you to schedule an interview.
Upon acceptance into the program a non-refundable deposit and program registration forms will be required in order to reserve your spot. The complete program cost must be paid by June 1.
Summer Program Cost
Each Summer Program has an all inclusive cost of $4,300 ($300 will be handed back as cash to practice budgeting and handling money and is pre-budgeted for some meals and activities). The cost covers all activities, room and board (3 meals a day), optional airport pick up and drop off, 24/7 staffing and support and 1 college credit.
- Sibling discount: $150 for each participating student per year
- Summer@CIP Tuition can be applied towards the cost of a attending a full year CIP program
*Summer@CIP may qualify as a medical tax deduction. Consult with your tax advisor.
International students can attend the CIP Summer Program. Previous participants have attended from Israel, Spain, Antigua and Puerto Rico.
Visit our application page to apply to a CIP Summer Program and/or Full Year Program.